Fire Protection Inspection Services
7 Hills Fire Protection offers modern fire protection and fire sprinkler services, such as inspection, testing, and maintenance of automatic fire sprinkler systems in accordance with NFPA 25 for Commercial and Residential properties. The residential and commercial fire sprinkler systems that we service include:
- Wet, Dry, Anti-freeze, Pre-action, Foam and Deluge.
- Fire Hydrants
- Fire Pumps
All new construction projects include 1 year of free confidence testing.
Monthly payment plans available for fire and life safety system inspections and maintenance.
After our fire protection inspection service is conducted, we will provide the following:
- Custom inspection forms that are specific to your fire sprinkler system.
- A digital copy of your inspection report for your records.
- Inspection reports along with records of repairs and/or alterations to the property are kept on file indefinitely.
- Compliance reports for authorities having jurisdiction and insurance companies.
If any corrective actions are needed on your commercial or residential fire sprinkler system, we will provide a thorough explanation of the impairment and offer our recommendations to fix each impairment.
Water Testing and Pipe Investigation
7 Hills Fire Protection has extensive knowledge and experience in managing all types of corrosion in various fire sprinkler systems, as 7HFP. specializes in the testing, inspection, and repair of these fire systems. Our comprehensive corrosion management program provides for the maintenance of safe and reliable systems through inspection, assessment, mitigation, and communication. It places a special emphasis on external and internal corrosion damage, which experts say are the most prevalent threats to the fire system.